The inaugural All My Friends 2018 festival descends on ROW DTLA next weekend and we’re giving away a pair of two-day general admission passes!
All My Friends 2018 takes place Saturday, August 18 and Sunday, August 19 and features a mix of the top acts from hip-hop and EDM. Saturday’s headliners RL Grime and Gucci Mane top a lineup featuring Justin Martin, Jhene Aiko, Claptone, Smokepurpp, Destructo, Barclay Crenshaw and more. Sunday’s bill is headlined by M.I.A. and Jamie XX, but also features sets from Armin Van Helden, Yo Gotti, Chris Lake, Anna Lunoe, Wax Motif, and more.
What is ROW DTLA? It’s a shopping center located at Alameda and 7th in the heart of the industrial soul of the city. The festival’s three stages will be nestled in ROW DTLA’s courtyard pavilion.
There will be plenty of activations, art installations, all with the murals of DTLA serving as the backdrop to your selfies.
WIN A PAIR OF TWO-DAY GA PASSES TO ALL MY FRIENDS 2018:
You can get up to five entries to win a pair of two-day general admission passes to All My Friends 2018 (one entry per bullet point):
- Follow us on Twitter at @passtheauxco, and tweet the following: “Entered to win tickets to @amfamfamf from @passtheauxco — http://www.passtheaux.co/giveaway-all-my-friends-2018” — that’s worth one entry
- Follow us on Instagram at @passtheauxco and tag a friend in the comments of our All My Friends post — that’s worth one entry.
- Like us on Facebook and tag a friend in the comments of our All My Friends giveaway post — that’s worth one entry.
- Occasionally, we will tweet something like “Enter to win passes to Arroyo Seco Weekend — RT this to enter” — that’s worth one entry.
- FOLLOW our Summer ’18 Spotify playlist, then share it to your Instagram story (go to the Spotify playlist > Share > Instagram Stories), tagging @passtheauxco — that’s worth one entry.
Winners will be chosen Monday, August 6 and will be notified through whichever social media channel you utilized. Don’t win? Tickets are still available and you don’t want to miss out!