The seventh annual Desert Daze 2018 festival is bringing what just might be the year’s best lineup as it moves to its new locale to Moreno Beach in Lake Perris, Calif.
Desert Daze 2018 goes down Friday, October 10 through Sunday, Oct. 12, and features headliners Tame Impala, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard and My Bloody Valentine.
Joining Tame Impala on Friday are Pass the Aux favorites Warpaint, Connan Mockasin, Uncle Acid & the Dead Beats, Jarvis Cocker introducing Jarv Is, L.A. Witch and more. Saturday’s bill boasts Slowdive, Mercury Rev performing Deserter’s Songs, Chelsea Wolfe, A Place to Bury Strangers and so on alongside King Gizzard. Before My Bloody Valentine obliterates eardrums on Sunday, Death Grips, Shellac, Ty Segall & White Fence, Julia Holter, etc. will trip out audiences.
In addition to all the incredible musical offerings, Desert Daze provides live visuals, installation art, films, talks, workshops and more. Attendees can even take a dip in Lake Perris itself.
Last year was Pass the Aux’s first time at Desert Daze. Read more about that trip here.
WIN A PAIR OF TWO-DAY GA PASSES TO DESERT DAZE 2018:
You can get up to five entries to win a pair of two-day general admission passes to Desert Daze 2018 (one entry per bullet point):
- Follow us on Twitter at @passtheauxco, and tweet the following: “Entered to win tickets to @desert_daze from @passtheauxco — http://www.passtheaux.co/giveaway-desert-daze-2018” — that’s worth one entry
- Follow us on Instagram at @passtheauxco and tag a friend in the comments of our Desert Daze post — that’s worth one entry.
- Like us on Facebook and tag a friend in the comments of our Desert Daze giveaway post — that’s worth one entry.
- Occasionally, we will tweet something like “Enter to win passes to Arroyo Seco Weekend — RT this to enter” — that’s worth one entry.
- FOLLOW our Summer ’18 Spotify playlist, then share it to your Instagram story (go to the Spotify playlist > Share > Instagram Stories), tagging @passtheauxco — that’s worth one entry.
Winners will be chosen Friday, October 6 and will be notified through whichever social media channel you utilized. Don’t win? Tickets are still available and you don’t want to miss out!