One of my favorite southern California music festivals is returning next month, Long Beach’s eclectic Music Tastes Good 2018. This year, we’ve partnered with the festival to run a giveaway for a pair of two-day general admission passes!
I’ve attended each year of the festival so far, and it’s probably delivered the most unique lineup of any west coast festival each year. They don’t disappoint with their 2018 lineup, bringing New Order and James Blake to Marina Green Park on Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30.
Other top-billed names include Joey Bada$$, Janelle Monae, Broken Social Scene (performing You Forgot it in People in its entirety), The Black Angels, Santigold, Lizzo, Parquet Courts, The Church, Lil B, Princess Nokia, Big Thief, Cherry Glazerr, Sun Kil Moon, De Lux, and many more.
Passes are very reasonable priced at $150 for a weekend general admission pass and $300 for a weekend VIP pass. Single-day GA passes are $85 and single-day VIP passes are $175.
WIN A PAIR OF TWO-DAY GA PASSES TO MUSIC TASTES GOOD 2018:
You can get up to five entries to win a pair of two-day general admission passes to Music Tastes Good 2018 (one entry per bullet point):
- Follow us on Twitter at @passtheauxco, and tweet the following: “Entered to win tickets to @mtglb from @passtheauxco — http://www.passtheaux.co/giveaway-music-tastes-good-2018” — that’s worth one entry
- Follow us on Instagram at @passtheauxco and tag a friend in the comments of our Music Tastes Good post — that’s worth one entry.
- Like us on Facebook and tag a friend in the comments of our Music Tastes Good giveaway post — that’s worth one entry.
- Occasionally, we will tweet something like “Enter to win passes to Music Tastes Good — RT this to enter” — that’s worth one entry.
- FOLLOW our Pass The Aux Spotify playlist, then share it to your Instagram story (go to the Spotify playlist > Share > Instagram Stories), tagging @passtheauxco — that’s worth one entry.
Winners will be chosen Wednesday, September 26 and will be notified through whichever social media channel you utilized. Don’t win? Tickets are still available and you don’t want to miss out! View the full lineup at the bottom of this page!
BUY TICKETS TO MUSIC TASTES GOOD 2018
Music Tastes Good 2018 lineup: New Order, James Blake headline