The band has been touring in support of Woodstock, an album that’s full of radio earworms that get stuck in your head. I’ve seen them about a half-dozen times in support of this album and they still continue to blow my mind with each performance. They even have a light show that would make most electronic producers shit their pants.
Even better is that this show at the Shrine features rising pop artist Cuco. We’ve caught Cuco a couple of times this year and he’s strong enough of a performer to be headlining on his own.
To enter to win tickets to see Portugal. The Man and Cuco at the Shrine Auditorium on Friday, August 10, here’s what you can to do:
- Follow us on Twitter at @passtheauxco, and tweet the following: “Entered to win tickets to see @PortugalTheMan on Aug. 10 at @shrineLA from @passtheauxco — http://www.passtheaux.co/ticket-giveaway-portugal-the-man-shrine-auditorium” — that’s worth one entry
- Follow us on Instagram at @passtheauxco and tag a friend in the comments of our Instagram photo of Portugal. The Man — that’s worth one entry
- Like us on Facebook and tag a friend in the comments of our Portugal. The Man giveaway post — that’s worth one entry.
- Occasionally, we will tweet something like “Enter to win tickets to see Portugal. The Man at the Shrine Auditorium on Aug. 10 — RT this to enter” — that’s worth one entry.
- FOLLOW our Summer ’18 Spotify playlist, then share it to your Instagram story (go to the Spotify playlist > Share > Instagram Stories), tagging @passtheauxco — that’s worth one entry.
Winners will be chosen Tuesday, August 7 and will be notified through whichever social media channel you utilized. Don’t win? Tickets are still available and you don’t want to miss out!